joel scripts

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Thu Aug 21 20:39:37 UTC 2014

On 8/21/2014 2:41 PM, Claus, Ric wrote:
> Are joel scripts parameterizable?  I’d like to be able to pass an argument and conditionally do things.
Joel is very rigid and doesn't support either of those. :)

As Chris likes to point out, Joel decides what he wants to do
and the path can't be changed once started.

Chris may have some ideas. I don't know whether it would
be better to enhance "joel" or just suggest you plug in Lua
or Tcl for the shell interpreter.