Issue on downloading rtems tool chain

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu Dec 4 16:08:47 UTC 2014

Utkarsh,

I found your message on the build ml that is better sent to the users
mailing list, so I transcribed it here.

The best way to build a toolchain for RTEMS is to use the RTEMS Source
Builder [1].

If you have further questions please feel free to direct them at the
users at rtems.org mailing list.

[1] https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/TBR/UserManual/RTEMS_Source_Builder

-Gedare