Removing module

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu Dec 4 16:11:43 UTC 2014

Reine,

I found your message on the build ml that is better sent to the users
mailing list, so I transcribed it here.

With the master branch of RTEMS I don't believe setting MANAGERS makes
a difference. Unused code is no longer linked into the application
executable. What version of RTEMS are you using?

If you look in the testsuites/ directory you can find many examples,
and searching for "MANAGERS" in the Makefiles can show you how to use
the option in the older RTEMS releases.

-Gedare