Priority level for combining native task and pthread.

Thomas Kim thomas73.kim at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 06:08:33 UTC 2014

Dear Sir,

Our testing code include both rtems native tasks(example: network stack)
and posix pthreads.

As I know from c user guide, priority level of rtems native task is from 1
to 255. also, 1 is highest priority. 255 is lowest priority.

But, there is not any information from posix user guide regarding pthread
priority level.
please could you let me know priority level for posix pthread ?
also, I want to know RTEMS sheduler policy in case of using both rtems
native tasks and posix pthread.

Please advise me.

Best Regards,
Thomas Kim