Downloading/Uploading RTEMS app to mcp750

Greg Menke gregory.d.menke at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 19 16:51:52 UTC 2014

mcp750 has a rom monitor that can load and execute an rtems image via
tftp over ethernet- "nbo" command will do it.  The output of the RTEMS
compilation will be an executable, that the mcp750 can load from a tftp
server.  Very convenient.  Once your app is in a more final state you
can put it in the flash or on a hard disk and the rom monitor will load
it from there- same exe format.

Greg