4.11 Release Requirements Branching

Fri Jan 10 15:18:04 UTC 2014

Hi

With the new year, it is time that we start to find a point
to branch 4.11 and cut some much overdue releases.
I took a very quick stab at making a checklist things I think
are must have, nice to have, and needs discussion.

http://rtems.org/wiki/index.php/4.11_Release_Notes

This is obviously open for discussion, additions, and deletions.

I really hope the entire community can assist in getting this
release out the door. We will definitely need help tidying
up warnings and any test failures, as well as status on
various host and target BSPs.

Many hands make light work and I hope that by making
this list, we will have many hands.