Joel Speaking in Amsterdam - Jan 21

Fri Jan 10 17:42:25 UTC 2014

On 1/10/2014 11:23 AM, Claus, Ric wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   This sounds very interesting, Joel.  Can you please post your talk somewhere so that those of us who are unable to attend can maybe learn something?  Best wishes for the presentation!
Sure. Remind me to do this when I get back. :)

FWIW I gave a shorter talk focused on just SMP at the Flight Software
Workshop in Pasadena and they should have video online soon.

And for next year, we were asked to encourage non-space folks
to attend. The talks are amazing and really hard core on tough
software and systems issues. James Gosling (Java and Emacs)
gave a keynote on autonomous marine robots. Another keynote
was on robustness and defect issues in Mars mission software.