Interested in contribute to RTEMS

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Fri Jan 24 18:01:24 UTC 2014

That looks about right, so I am not sure what is going wrong. I have
not used Qemu with pc386 like this in a few years. You could try
poking around in the GRUB shell, there are some basic commands
available you can use to try to set the root and boot manually.
Otherwise, I would suggest trying out the
rtems-testing.git/sim-scripts/pc386 script just to get something that
works and come back to debug later if needed.

Gedare