RTEMS available tasks

Garvit Sharma garvits45 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 07:10:59 UTC 2014

I was also facing the same problem with i386 qemu. But now I am using
rtems-testing to see the output, its working fine!!.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 11:03 PM, Sebastian Huber <

> On 2014-01-28 19:46, Andre Marques wrote:

>>> Which Qemu version do you use?  I normally use the latest Git version.
>>>
>>> If you omit the -nographic option, then you need "-serial stdio".
>>>
>>> The output appears on the terminal running Qemu (not the GDB terminal).
>>>
>>>  I'm using Qemu 1.5.3 from the Gentoo repositories.  It runs the program
>> (passed
>> with -kernel), then stays with "Any key to reboot...". Meanwhile I can
>> connect
>> to Qemu with gdb, load some other program and then Qemu shows nothing,
>> just
>> waits again.
>>
>> I'm using:
>>
>> qemu-system-i386 -m 256M -kernel hello.exe -s -serial stdio
>>

> I doubt this will work on i386 Qemu.  Here you need a boot loader, e.g.
> GRUB. That is one of reasons I don't use the i386 Qemu.  I would use the
> arm/realview_pbx_a9_qemu BSP with the latest Git version of Qemu.
>

> --
> Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

> Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
> Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09

Garvit Sharma
B.Tech | Computer Science and Engineering
UG Final year
LNM IIT, Jaipur

*No Body is a Scholar by birth, its only hard work and strong determination
that makes him master.*