Including 3rd party library headers?

Simon Williams williamssimonp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 23:31:19 UTC 2014

Wouldn't thst be -L for the lbrary path? The -l option is usef to specify a
library.

Also, linker flags are usually in LDFLAGS, CFLAGS is for compiler flags. It
does of course depend on your Makefile.

I would recommend Eclipse. It won't do everything for you, but it can help
by pointing the way!

Regards

Simon