SSH / SFTP for rtems

Kristian.Manthey at dlr.de Kristian.Manthey at dlr.de
Fri Jul 4 08:10:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am new in RTEMS and I am currently working on a project where RTEMS in combination with SFTP is a desired platform.

Does anybody have ever tried or finished porting an SFTP server (not FTP or vsftpd) to RTEMS?

I read a lot and found that OpenSSH supports SFTP, but needs a MMU (that RTEMS does not have, afaik). Dropbear does not need a MMU, but it does not support SFTP (SFTP is supported with a OpenSSH plugin?). Other implementation do not support SFTP.

Regards
Kristian