No configure script in the Git repository?

Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis fabricio at dea.inpe.br
Fri Jul 4 13:56:54 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I'm trying to install RTEMS from the Git repository for the first time - I'm used to get the tar files of the 'stable' releases available at the FTP, but at this time I need to get the newest (4.11).

I got the source files, but when I called the configure script, I found that it is not there. I checked the Getting Started document, and it states no difference on the use of the configure script between sources gotten from the FTP or from Git.

Am I missing something? Is there any additional step I have to perform before calling configure?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Fabrício.

---
Este email está limpo de vírus e malwares porque a proteção do avast! Antivírus está ativa.