Vagrant build environment for RTEMS (announcement)

Brandon Matthews rtems at optimaltour.us
Tue Jul 15 02:51:09 UTC 2014

Hi all!

To anyone who might be interested, I've written a Vagrantfile and a quick
couple of dirty scripts to help streamline my work with Ben Gras'
development bsets. I intend to integrate automated running of tests ...
eventually ... but I figured it's better to publish early. If anyone has
any suggestions on how best to report the tester tool's results (or if
anyone would think that's useful in any way), feel free to get in touch.

You can find the repository here:

https://github.com/thenewwazoo/rtems-vagrant

Right now it's set up to track mainline master.

Cheers,
bmatt