Vagrant build environment for RTEMS (announcement)

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Tue Jul 15 05:34:29 UTC 2014

On 15/07/2014 12:51 pm, Brandon Matthews wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> To anyone who might be interested, I've written a Vagrantfile and a
> quick couple of dirty scripts to help streamline my work with Ben Gras'
> development bsets. I intend to integrate automated running of tests ...
> eventually

Interesting. FYI adding --with-rtems to the RSB command line builds and
installs RTEMS.

... but I figured it's better to publish early. If anyone has
> any suggestions on how best to report the tester tool's results (or if
> anyone would think that's useful in any way), feel free to get in touch.

The tester is waiting to get support to email test results. I have been
busy on other activities so this has not progressed. The RSB has email
support and this is to be the basis for the rtems-test command. I
suppose the email should head to an rtems.org list of some form. I would
need to ask Amar about this.

> You can find the repository here:
>
> https://github.com/thenewwazoo/rtems-vagrant
>
> Right now it's set up to track mainline master.

Beagleboard testing ?

Chris