[HansHuang]Which is Nano-X version as scr_mx1sl.c?

Pavel Pisa ppisa4lists at pikron.com
Tue Jul 22 12:41:32 UTC 2014

Hello Hans,

the MicroWindows/Nano-X structures little differs between
versions. It is some time I have pointed you to examples
so I do not exactly remember which version of our code
I have pointed to. We use older MW version in sysless
project because that version allows simpler adaptation
for indirect framebuffer updates and 16 bit word based
bitmaps/fonts acceleration for sub 8 BPP framebuffer
formats.

We use newer versions with RTEMS which has better
common bit-blit optimization for standard formats.

But example should be straightforward.
Sysless includes all required MW/NX source files directly.

As for RTEMS graphic toolkit, it is based on actual sources.

I am attaching patches for our HW which should apply to actual
MW/NX GIT. But they are mainly meant as examples for you.

I can prepare tarball of more MW versions which we use there
but I do not expect that it has so big value. They are GIT
or CVS snapshosts.

Best wishes,

                 Pavel