libbsd usb01 test

Thu Mar 13 18:25:34 UTC 2014

On 3/13/2014 11:51 AM, Sergio G.M. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have noticed that the usb01 test from libbsd does not run as part of
> 'make run_tests'.
> Is it possible to run the test on qemu?
>
> I had a look at the README in the USB01 directory and it refers to bug
> 1601  'USB stack port from FreBSD 8.0'.
> Is the current USB stack a port from 8.0 or 9.2 (libbsd.txt)?
The code has been updated to FreeBSD 9.2. The PR is out of date relative
to the code.

This PR looks to be the initial publication of the code. I think it can
be closed.
> Has this test been run on QEMU?
> Does it requires a bsp other than realview-pbx-a9 (maybe lpc24xx or
> mpc83xx based bsp)?

Someone else will have to answer that. There aren't many USB controllers so
I would expect that it isn't hard to get working almost anywhere.