RTEMS BSD select demo testing using loopback interface.

Thomas Kim thomas73.kim at gmail.com
Mon May 19 08:15:13 UTC 2014

Dear Sir,

I am beginner using BSD socket API.

I am testing select demo in network-demos-4.10-2 examples using loopback
interface only.
I inserted rtems_bsdnet_show_inet_routes() function before calling doSelect
() as like below;

rtems_task
Init (rtems_task_argument ignored)
{
int doSocket(void);

rtems_bsdnet_initialize_network ();
rtems_bsdnet_show_inet_routes();
doSocket ();
exit (0);
}

As I check print log, getClients() function is not returned as like below
log;
<< Start of Log >>
Destination     Gateway/Mask/Hw    Flags     Refs     Use Expire Interface

default         127.0.0.1          UGS         0        0      0 lo0

127.0.0.1       127.0.0.1          UH          1        0      0 lo0

Create socket.

Bind socket.

Listen.

Accept.