Debugging on ZedBoard BSP?

Steve B sbattazzo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:06:35 UTC 2014

Hello,

I was trying to get an application up and running on the ZedBoard BSP, but
haven't had much luck debugging.

I can try loading the application binary either through XMD, or through the
arm-rtems-4.11-gdb and it seems to crash out fairly consistently, and
leaving me no stack trace to see what was last executed (so I assume the
stack has overflowed or is otherwise corrupted?). If I try to set any
breakpoints, the program crashes somewhere before where it would crash if I
let it run freely, and once again I have nothing to backtrace.

Does anyone have any experience trying to single step debug on the ZedBoard?

Cheers,

Steve