Reminder: Early bird registration still open: RDUC RTEMS Developers and Users Conference

Thomas Doerfler thomas.doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Thu Apr 2 14:28:04 UTC 2015

Hello,

just a reminder for all of you interested: The early bird registration
period for the RDUC will close in one week. So don't forget to
register in time!

Here the initial announcement again:

--------------
In January I have announced the 1st RTEMS Developers and Users
Conference (RDUC) to take place in the area on Munich, Germany. The date
is now fixed for the 18.-19. June 2015.

See more details about the conference at:

http://www.embedded-brains.de/en/event/rduc-conference/

The registration form is open now, so if you want to participate, please
register at:

http://www.embedded-brains.de/en/registration-for-rduc/

Please note that the number of seats is limited! Registering within the
early bird period ('til 9, April 2015) will make sure you get a
remarkable discount on the registration fee.

For any questions, please feel free to contact us at

	rduc at rtems.eu

We will keep this list informed while we proceed with our plannings.

With kind regards,

Thomas Doerfler.

embedded brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler