attaching an interrupt in beaglebone bsp

Andrew Harris andrew.unit at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 12:14:12 UTC 2015

Hello,

   I'm not sure how to attach an interrupt in the beaglebone ARM bsp.  I
learned that the "rtems_interrupt_catch" method of binding an interrupt to
an ISR won't work by noticing that the CPU_SIMPLE_VECTORED_INTERRUPTS is
set to FALSE in cpu.h for the beaglebone BSP.  I want to try binding an
interrupt from the I2C Bus 1 into RTEMS, but I'm not sure where to go next
in terms of how to attach the interrupt.  Any help would be appreciated.

-andrew