Netdemo with Altera Cyclone V SoC development kit

Adit Sahasrabudhe asahasra at fb.com
Tue Apr 21 20:25:40 UTC 2015

Just bumping this as I’m at a bit of a loss on it.

I’ve tried connecting the board to an Ixia traffic generator to send ARP requests, but the board does not respond. Additionally, the UDP traffic that the netdemo thinks it sends out is not seen at all at the other end. I feel like there is just some configuration of the driver that I am missing. I have tried the demo in loopback mode and it seems to be ok.

Thanks,
Adit