Does anyone can compiler gdb with Python/Guile support on OSX?

Albert Huang alberthuang314 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 16:46:18 UTC 2015

Hi, all,

I tried to compile RTEMS toolchain by rtems-rource-builder on OSX, and
version 0.3.0 and 0.5.0 were all tested. The compilation process stops
at compiling gdb, and I have to manually modify gdb-7-1.cfg to
explicitly set "without_python" option. After this modification, all
toolchain is compiled with success. However, I still need Python to work
with GDB since it is a very handful tool.

Does anybody compile RTEMS toolchain with rtems-source-builder
successfully without modifying gdb-7-1.cfg? How? Any suggestion will be
appreciated, thanks in advance.

Albert