CPU/board selection

Mathew Benson mathew.benson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:20:42 UTC 2015

I'm trading building a custom board with purchasing a COTS board for a project.  My prototype dev board is a Beaglebone Black running Linux with preemptive kernel and the real time Xenomai micro kernel.  I would like to port my project to RTEMS on a CPU with either an embedded microcontroller like the PRU in the Beaglebone Black, or preferably an FPGA with hardcore and hard/softcore microcontroller like a Zynq with microblaze.  Can somebody recommend a solution that is confirmed to work with RTEMS?  Either RTEMS from the main line, or possibly a custom and/or commercial solution.

Sent from my iPhone