[rtems-libbsd] Building for zynq?

Jonathan Brandmeyer jonathan.brandmeyer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 17:31:20 UTC 2015

Thanks.  My toolchain was a few months old, and its update is proceeding.
I began the update with a simple git pull followed by re-running the
sb-set-builder program, which is continuing to run as I write this.
However, I did not explicitly clean the build or start from a fresh git
checkout of the rtems-source-builder.  Will the sb-set-builder tool do The
Right Thing in the "recursive make considered harmful" sense with regard to
dependency tracking?

Phrased differently, is supporting an in-place update an explicitly
supported usage mode for sb-set-builder, or am I expected to start over
from scratch on a new build?

Thanks,
Jonathan Brandmeyer

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 8:18 AM, Sebastian Huber <