RTEMS flash memory device driver for file system

Chih Wen Lin jennifercwlin at fb.com
Mon Aug 10 21:05:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

This question is posted on the dev mailing list, too. But I figured this might be a more suitable place to ask this question.
I am trying to develop driver for a flash memory to use as file system. There are some information about
Non-volatile memory driver in BSP and Device Driver Development
Guide, but I am wondering if there is any descriptive list of the entry point functions that will be called by the RTEMS kernel to interface with the memory and how to initialize the file system in the flash memory.

Thank you.