Communicating with RTEMS instance running inside QEMU

Saeed Ehteshamifar salpha.2004 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:23:59 UTC 2015

> I think you should be able to. There is a parameter in the call. How you
> would do it, I don't know
>
> rtems_task Init(
>   rtems_task_argument argument

I also wonder how is it possible to pass a parameter as Init task's
argument.

If you are using a file system, why not read the file after init starts -
> maybe from a task and run your test from there?

I think that's the only option I have: Introduce a QEMU disk file, mount it
on host machine and edit it, then read it in guest using normal file
operation functions.

Kind Regards,
SAeeD