About scheduling mechanism rtems task

박시형 inputsh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 04:59:54 UTC 2015

Thanks a lot! And I will read that link.

And I'm sorry I didn't define cleanly about some words.

Duration is time slice for task. (you are right,  "execute for x amount of
time")
As you said period, I want to say that.

Also I will search example code in rtems.git/ and if I write my code I will
post.

Thanks!.
Sean.