[GCI] workflow notes

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Dec 8 12:32:22 UTC 2015

We're still happy to get more 'mentors' who can review student work,
especially in Euro/Asian/Pacific time zones. We had our first student
complete a task, yay!

The new webapp does not send much email, so the workflow to check on
student work should be about as follows:
1) Login to the site and see your dashboard:
https://codein.withgoogle.com/dashboard/
Your dashboard will show you some info, especially if any students are
waiting for review.

* Click on "Instances" and sort by "Modified Time". This will sort the
tasks being worked on by the most recent activity on that task. Work
your way up/down from a known location to check for student questions
that have not been answered yet. We try to answer questions within 10
hours, preferably sooner.

* When reviewing student work, check the wiki page with the task
description for how to review the work.

Thanks,
Gedare