Booting images with uboot get stuck after execution of rtems

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Dec 16 12:52:54 UTC 2015

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 2:34 AM, Jan Sommer
<soja-lists at aries.uberspace.de> wrote:
> Am Wednesday 16 December 2015, 10:06:26 schrieb Chris Johns:
>> On 12/16/15 09:52, Jan Sommer wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> Does the test finish?
>>
>> Sometimes a reset may result in console output being lost. If you add a
>> sleep at the end of the test for a while do you get all the output you
>> expect?
>>

> The test should run for at least 30 s, so I don't think the program is terminating before it could write its data to the uart.
> Do you (or someone) have a working raspberry/uboot-setup which you could share for testing?

(I do not have an RPi.) The point where this is hanging indicates
there is an exception / reset caused probably during interrupt
handling or timer management. I would bet that all three tasks are
printing their "time 9:00:00" and then execution is getting "stuck".