Raspberry Pi 2

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 16:29:12 UTC 2015

It will require at least a change in the peripheral base register address
to run existing code. There are people in the rasberrypi.org bare metal
forum getting code to work.
We should make a new BSP configuration to take advantage of the ARM7
architecture and SMP.

I have one too, and do far I have just been running Linux and building an
RTEMS tool chain on it. It is much more usable than the single core pi.
Alan