RTEMS stack checker

Miller, Scott A. scott.miller at swri.org
Thu Jan 15 17:27:43 UTC 2015

The problem was with my printk_plugin.  I didn't have the the correct variable arguments setup, and when I was printing, the values for the format string were memory areas not assigned to the variables.  Now that I'm passing the variable arguments, the stack checker appears to be working well.

Thanks for the response, Joel.