Attempting to build an app for Beaglebone

Diego Sanz dshernan80 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 20:58:15 UTC 2015

One question, this Makefile has been made by you?, or you has used another
one from an example of building applications?

What is strange from my point of view is that:

your "RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH:
/home/angelo/development/rtems/b-beagle/arm-rtems4.11/c/beagleboneblack/make/"
includes the last make folder try with:
RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH:
/home/angelo/development/rtems/b-beagle/arm-rtems4.11/c/beagleboneblack, I
suppose that that this is where you have installed your RTEMS built for
architecture arm-rtems4.11, and board beagleboneblack...

another problem is that you have as a target not found
/opt/rtems-4.11/make/leaf.cfg, and then is because you have RTEMS installed
in other place, it looks you have installed here:
/home/angelo/development/rtems/b-beagle/arm-rtems4.11.

Then

RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH should be the place where RTEMS (after be compiled) is
installed for your architecture arm and beagleboneblack

Hope this give you some ide, but if you continue with the problem, take as
example the example-v2 from the RTEMs repo, to make you a better idea