About the rate_monotonic_manager

Kuan Hsun Chen kuan-hsun.chen at tu-dortmund.de
Mon Jul 13 15:33:31 UTC 2015

Hello Gedare,

Yes, I notice that in the other test suites.

About the question I asked before, I found that I made a simplest but
critical mistake on the execution.
Therefore, the preemptive behaviour and semaphore both faulted due to the
wrong execution time.

Best,
Kuan-Hsun

Mail:   kuan-hsun.chen at tu-dortmund.de <kuan-hsun.chen at tu-dortmund.de>