net-snmp using RSB
asahasra at fb.com
Thu Jul 16 14:54:34 UTC 2015
I’m trying to build the net-snmp package for the altera cyclone V development kit. I performed the following steps:
1. Install ARM toolset using RTEMS source builder: ../source-builder/sb-set-builder --log=l-cvdk-local.txt --prefix=/home/dev/development/rtems/4.11 4.11/rtems-arm
2. Download RTEMS from git, using master branch (4.11)
3. Performed bootstrap, configure, make, make install: ../rtems/configure --target=arm-rtems4.11 --enable-rtemsbsp=altcycv_devkit --prefix=/home/dev/development/rtems/4.11
4. Successfully built hello_world_c application, so my toolset and BSP are correctly installed.
5. Next, I use RTEMS source builder to install SNMP: ../source-builder/sb-set-builder --log=rtems-snmp.log --prefix=/home/dev/development/rtems/4.11/ --with-tools=/home/dev/development/rtems/4.11/ --host=arm-rtems4.11 --with-rtems-bsp=altcycv_devkit 4.11/net-mgmt/net-snmp
All of these steps completed without error, but when I look in my BSP folder in my RTEMS install, I expected to see a libnetsnmp, but there is none. I tried compiling the example application here (https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Packages/SNMP), but I get linker errors for undefined symbols for all of the variables and functions that are supposed to be defined in the library.
Any idea what I may have missed? I wanted to attach my net-snmp build log, but the file is too big. Let me know if it might be helpful.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the users