about SD card driver CMD18

Chan Kim ckim at etri.re.kr
Mon Jul 20 13:05:14 UTC 2015

Hi, all,
I've managed to mount SD card on our system by modifying spi-sd-card.c and spi-sd-card.h (4.10.99) using our SD card host controller.
Though I should fix some timing dependent bugs (in 3 places, I have to put some delay), I can see at least the directory listing.
But for the block reads, the commands coming from the kernel is only CMD17(for single block). This is causing low performance.
Is it not supposed to give CMD18(multiple block read) in current block layer? Or is there any way I can let ther kernel use CMD18?
Best regards,
Chan