C++11 threading library

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu Jul 30 13:47:01 UTC 2015

Beojan,

I don't know if this is available in newer gcc, but you should
definitely not be using the version you picked up in the RHEL6 repo.
For RTEMS 4.11, there are not any suitable pre-compiled tools
available right now, and the preferred approach for obtaining a
compiler is to use the new RSB tool:
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/Tools/RSB

Gedare