C User's Guide Info dir entry

Albert Huang alberthuang314 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 09:52:16 UTC 2015

Hi, all,

I usually read RTEMS document in Info file format, and I found that C
Users' Guide is not correctly set for its dir entry, and hence couldn't
be found after 'make install'. This is just a one line fix as follows:

In doc/user/c_user.texi:

-* RTEMS C User: (C Users Guide).              The C User's Guide.
+* RTEMS C User: (c_user).              The C User's Guide.

After this fix, configure with --enable-docs and make install, C Users'
Guide can be found by Emacs Info reader without modifying dir entry. Thanks.

Cheers,

Albert