C++11 threading library

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Fri Jul 31 06:18:03 UTC 2015

Hello Beojan,

this is work in progress. With the latest RTEMS and Newlib and at least
GCC 4.9 you should be able to use C++11 threads if you build the GCC
with the --enable-threads=posix configure option. See also

https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2015-July/012090.html

This would offer much better performance on SMP systems and an easier
application configuration.