libbsd.txt "test runner" realview_pbx_a9_qemu

Gene Smith gds at chartertn.net
Sat Jun 6 03:02:49 UTC 2015

On 06/03/2015 01:22 AM, Chris Johns wrote:
> On 3/06/2015 3:10 pm, Gene Smith wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for showing me this. After pull, Qemu builds fine via RSB on
>> Linux/fedora 21. When I tried to run my previous qemu build (made
>> directly from qemu git master HEAD) it produced a strange error about
>> sound/audio. I will try the new RSB qemu tomorrow.

Yes, hello.exe now works as you show below. Thanks!

However, when I run "make run_tests" as described in libbsp.txt, the
tests all run and seem to pass but I see this error at the end:
:
:
running testsuite/condvar01/condvar01.exe for maximum 180 seconds... 100
ms run time
running testsuite/smp01/smp01.exe for maximum 180 seconds... 15550 ms
run time
check_endof
make: check_endof: Command not found
Makefile:1554: recipe for target 'run_tests' failed
make: *** [run_tests] Error 127

The symbol check_endof does not seem to appear anywhere except in the
Makefile. If I remove it as a action from the Makefile the "make
run_tests" finishes with no failure indication.