libbsd.txt "test runner" realview_pbx_a9_qemu

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sat Jun 6 03:45:58 UTC 2015

On 6/06/2015 1:02 pm, Gene Smith wrote:
> On 06/03/2015 01:22 AM, Chris Johns wrote:
>> On 3/06/2015 3:10 pm, Gene Smith wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks for showing me this. After pull, Qemu builds fine via RSB on
>>> Linux/fedora 21. When I tried to run my previous qemu build (made
>>> directly from qemu git master HEAD) it produced a strange error about
>>> sound/audio. I will try the new RSB qemu tomorrow.
>
> Yes, hello.exe now works as you show below. Thanks!

Great. Is this with the latest RSB ? I committed some changes to build
qemu with VDE support and I would love feedback about this change.

> However, when I run "make run_tests" as described in libbsp.txt, the
> tests all run and seem to pass but I see this error at the end:
> :
> :
> running testsuite/condvar01/condvar01.exe for maximum 180 seconds... 100
> ms run time
> running testsuite/smp01/smp01.exe for maximum 180 seconds... 15550 ms
> run time
> check_endof
> make: check_endof: Command not found
> Makefile:1554: recipe for target 'run_tests' failed
> make: *** [run_tests] Error 127
>
> The symbol check_endof does not seem to appear anywhere except in the
> Makefile. If I remove it as a action from the Makefile the "make
> run_tests" finishes with no failure indication.

It would seem there are other things you need to have to make this stuff
work. I do not use the sim scripts or Makefile types builds so I am
sorry I cannot help.

We am working to phase the support for them out because of the subtle
problems like this that can creep in. I suspect there is some extra set
up or some environment dependency that provides this stuff.

Chris