Attempting to build an app for Beaglebone

Angelo Fraietta newsgroups at smartcontroller.com.au
Tue Jun 30 04:45:52 UTC 2015

To add a bit more light on what is happening, I added some echo in make to
find out what the variables are being evaluated as. This is what I get

RTEMS_ROOT: /opt/rtems-4.11
RTEMS_CUSTOM: /opt/rtems-4.11/make/custom/beagleboneblack.cfg
RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH:
/home/angelo/development/rtems/b-beagle/arm-rtems4.11/c/beagleboneblack/make/