gsoc students

Andrew Harris andrew.unit at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:48:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

   I was curious to see when they started and what they're going to work
on.  I'm new to BSP development, but I have working drivers for I2C, GPIO
and PWM (I believe possibly for the BBBlack only).  Right now they're not
building in the normal BSP directory, but in my project directory.  So I
probably have a chunk of work still to do to get them building in the way
the BSP expects.  I'm hoping to get them released back to RTEMS, but I have
to work through my employer's public release process first.  I was curious
to see when the students were going to start and what they were going to
work on.  I see one of the students would be working on the network stack.  If
the other student worked on the ADC and USB drivers before working on I2C
and GPIO, maybe we could avoid some duplication of effort.  Just a
suggestion.

-andrew