gsoc students

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Jun 3 15:10:48 UTC 2015

Always glad to hear about possible code coming back out. Is your I2C
driver using the newer driver framework in cpukit/dev/i2c?

One student is working on networking with libbsd and with that might
get USB for not much more effort. Another student is already working
on the GPIO peripherals, and plans to work on ADC after that, so there
won't be much duplication of effort.

Gedare