gsoc students

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Fri Jun 5 16:08:05 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 11:46 AM, Andrew Harris <andrew.unit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Gedare,
>
>    No I didn't know about the new framework in cpukit/dev/i2c.  I'll take a
Great!

> look.  Also, don't let me hamper any work the students are doing.  I'm
> working on getting it through public release, and I'm hopeful that I can
> contribute it back, but it's possible that it can't be released for some
> reason.  I'd hate to interfere with the work of the students in this case.

Thanks for being considerate. Without code in hand, I would never hold
up another developer, much less a student. Risk management 101. :)
Even if there is some duplication of effort the end result will end up
better, so no worries. All that said, I'll be quite pleased when the
students submit code if you can take some time to review. I'll try to
make a point of encouraging them to solicit your feedback!

Sincerely,
Gedare