RTEMS Open Class Huntsville April 20-25

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Mon Mar 2 18:02:06 UTC 2015

Hi

I would like to announce that we have scheduled an RTEMS Open
Class in Huntsville Alabama from April 20 - 24, 2015.

* Kick Start - April 20, 2015 (Monday) in Huntsville Alabama:
  For information and the registration form, visit
http://www.rtems.com/kickstart
* Open Class - April 21-25, 2015 (Tuesday - Friday) in Huntsville Alabama:
   For information and the registration form, visit
http://www.rtems.com/openclass

Note that if you attend both the Kick Start and Open Class in
Huntsville, there is a discount.

For further information, visit the OAR RTEMS Training page at
http://www.rtems.com/trainingschedule or just ask me.