RTEMS Project Accepted in Google Summer of Code 2015

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Mon Mar 2 19:35:10 UTC 2015

Hi

This is a program in which university students from nearly any
country can perform projects for free software projects. The list
of accepted open source organizations is at:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/list/public/google/gsoc2015

Potential RTEMS projects are at:

https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/OpenProjects

Almost any open project is a potential GSOC project. The primary
concern will be if it is enough work for a summer project and
if we can provide a mentor for that specific project.

If you know potential students or have contacts at universities,
please pass this along.