build Graphics Tool Kits for PC386

QIAO YANG yangqiao0505 at me.com
Mon Mar 30 22:31:43 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've applyed the project for porting graphics tool kits to raspberry pi. At the first step I would like to build it for pc386 and try it out. But I've got lots of errors with microwindows and the sources has changed a lot since the latest  information that I could find (GSOC 2012). Is there anyone who succeed in building it recently?  It doesn't matter if it uses an old version as long as it works. If anyone can compile it and run, please tell me which version of rtems, libraries used, so that it would be easier to get through.

Thanks in advance