NASA MMS Launches This Thursday!!!

Needell, Jerry Jerry.Needell at unh.edu
Wed Mar 11 20:11:21 UTC 2015

The FIELDS Instrument Suite on MMS also uses RTEMS (4.9.2 on a LEON3-FT FPGA) - Go MMS!

Also FYI, the EMFISIS Instrument on the Van Allen Probes (originally known as Radiation Bet Storm Probes - RBSP) mission launched in 2012 uses RTEMS (also 4.9.2 on a LEON3-FT FPGA) and has operated very successfully for the past 2 years in the Radiation Belts!

Jerry