Pre-branching Testing Request

Nick Withers nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Thu May 28 06:10:36 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-05-22 at 15:06 +0200, Sebastian Huber wrote:

> On 22/05/15 14:36, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> > Nick.. Since this is obviously happening with external source, can you put together a simple test case as Sebastian suggested?
>
> The test case is relatively simple:
>
> #define _POSIX_C_SOURCE 200809L
> #include <rtems.h>

How's the attached? There're a few "\todo Copyright statement"s to be
replaced (with whatever, as far as I'm concerned :-P) and maybe someone
can think of a better name for it?
--
Nick Withers

Embedded Systems Programmer
Department of Nuclear Physics, Research School of Physics and Engineering
The Australian National University (CRICOS: 00120C)