Resetting Eclipse C compiler choice

Mohammed Saeed Khoory Mohammed.Khoory at mbrsc.ae
Thu May 14 04:24:22 UTC 2015

I also face this problem sometimes and I can't figure out what causes it. It particularly happens when I try to migrate my RTEMS installation directory to another computer by simple copying. I'm on Windows, MinGW and Eclipse.

I just end up rebuilding the tools as well as the RTEMS tree, maybe restart Eclipse, and it works once again.